Top 5 Blogs of 2017
2017 was a great year here at Emerger Strategies and we appreciate you taking the time to check out our site and read our blogs! Here is our Top 5 (most read) Blogs of 2017:
- Wyoming Cutt Slam: Wyoming has four native species of cutthroat trout and back in 2011 me and a friend completed the Cutt Slam.
- People We Meet – A Story of a Blue Ribbon Trout Stream: Our friend, Kyler Gartner, takes a trip to fish the famed Au Sable River in Michigan.
- 2017 Christmas Gifts that Make an Impact: A list of some of our favorite fly fishing products that make an impact.
- A Statement Regarding the US Pulling Out of Paris Climate Agreement: We disagree with the U.S. pulling out the the Paris Climate Agreement, but there’s still plenty to be hopeful for.
- Top 5 Sustainable Business Books: I have read my fair share of sustainable business books while earning an MBA in Sustainable Business, but also because they obviously peak my interest and this is a list of my favorites.
If you like what you’ve found on our site and read on our blog, please share it! Cheers to a great 2018 and stay tuned for some exciting news as Emerger Strategies continues to protect what we love by bringing sustainability to the fly-fishing industry!